Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
Monday, September 20, 2010
ANCIENT ROMAN CASCAJAL BLOCK
Tale of two ancient lost cities rome & olmec cascajal block? archeology can only look towards elaborate treasure hunting technique ciphers? eh'
Several pieces of the world's oldest and largest unsolved jigsaw puzzle, a 2,200-year-old map of Rome made of thousands of marble fragments,
- Keith ranville
Have you read any oak island treasure hunting related advertisements that this blog site offers lately? Please do
- ► 2011 (180)
- SKULL AND BONES NATION
- WHITE HOUSE SKULL AND BONES FRATERNITY
- ARE WE ALIENS
- GOOGLE ADSENSE RIPPED ME OFF!
- ANCIENT CHAMBERS HUDSON VALLEY
- AIRPLANE LANDING A TWILIGHT ZONE MOVIE
- MY GOD'
- KING SALMON TREASURE GENES
- ANCIENT ROMAN CASCAJAL BLOCK
- GOOGLE KILLED THE INTERNET STAR
- NATIONAL TREASURE YOUTUBE TRANSCRIPT
- ALTNEWS MYSTERIOUSLY GONE MISSING?
- KEITH RANVILLE NOT YOUR AVERAGE NATIVE
- JOURNAL TO THE CENTER OF THE WORLD'S
- VOYNICH MANUSCRIPT CIPHER
- PLANET TREASURE ISLAND
- SACRED FEMININE CODE
- NEW WORLD ORDER CANADA U.S ANTICHRIST
- FREEMASONRY FREEMASONARY HOODLUMS?
- 9/11 WTC EGYPTIAN CONSPIRACY CONNECTION
- EYE OF RA A UFO
- OAK ISLAND FREEMASONARY CORRUPTION
- ▼ September (22)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (firstname.lastname@example.org)