Winnipeg gets a NHL team the atlanta thrasher the official deal could be made as early as today cbc reports atlanta flames folds yet another team to canada? What will winnipegs new 2nd NHL hockey team be called the last manitoba NHL hockey team was called the winnipeg jets. I am aiming for to call the new winnipeg NHL team to be called: the buffaloes or bisions Indians?
Winnipeg Canada my home town,
Posted via iphone : News Story
Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
- PLANETS CUBE OF LIFE SECRETS
- NEW WORLD END PROPHECY
- WINNIPEG GETS NHL ATLANTA THRASHERS
- MOBILICITY BANKING SCAM ALERT
- RIVER FLOODS ANCIENT SOLUTIONS MANITOBA U.S
- SUPPRESSION OF GREAT KNOWLEDGE
- NATIVE AMERICAN HOLLOW EARTH THEORY
- PANAMA NEW SPECIES FOUND MYSTERY
- NAVY SEALS KILLED CIA AGENT OSAMA BIN LADEN
- U.S OSAMA BIN LADEN PROPAGANDA TV SURFER TERROR
- CARNAC MEGALITHIC ANCIENT ALIENS INSTRUCTION
- UFO OVER NUCLEAR POWER PLANT FUKUSHIMA JAPAN
- BARACK OBAMA RACIST GERONIMO CONTROVERSY
- GREATEST MAN MADE MYSTERY AMERICA
- OSAMA BIN LADEN CODE NAME GERONIMO G.W BUSH
- WILLS & KATE ROYAL WEDDING CONTROVERSY
- OSAMA BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTO RELEASED ON INTERNET
- OSAMA BIN LADEN NOT DEAD U.S COVER UP
- 411 BARACK OBAMA GET'S OSAMA BIN LADEN SHOT DEAD I...
- MOON 200,0000 YEAR-OLD ROCK STATUE EARTH CRATER DE...
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2010 (141)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (firstname.lastname@example.org)