Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.

Friday, February 18, 2011

TREASURE HUNTERS NEW LAW?

Nova Scotia Canada- treasure hunters will have to fork all findings to the provincial government law will only promote illegal relic hunting historical artifact will get smuggled out of canada and sold to private artifact dealers by treasure hunters.



Does the nova scotia government expect to treasure hunters to pay for the cost and the risk of life in searching for treasure wrecks or even buried treasure? I don't mind historical items been kept in curators control in museums. Nova scotia should make government grants easily obtained if this is the case of putting the Jesse James to treasure hunters?

Well this new law of the government takes all treasure finds and gives it to the people don't bother me. What really concerns me is what the museum of natural history in Halifax has in there possession? I know they have valuable information that could recover many treasure's and they know it?

In my time in nova scotia in 2005 I visited the museums out there and my investigations led me to believe museum curators are not up front with anything they have in confidence. But I would bet what they have hidden in there museums will help get to the bottom of any wrecks buried treasures what so ever.

As for me and searching for treasure of any kind its the notoriety that I normally want and its quite satisfying to me to have, otherwise I'lled probably not be so up front with my research findings.

I believe the nova scotia government knows there is something really big in the midst of finding something of extreme value on the horizon in nova scotia.

Keith Ranville

keith_ranville@hotmail.com


Blog Archive

Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

My photo
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (keith_ranville@hotmail.com)