Earthquake in epic center vancouver b.c soon? Febuary 15th 2011 6.47am 2.9 a rumble quake locale between vancouver & vancouver island, are we expecting the big one soon well why not. I live in vancouver it would be quite the experience to get shaken big time by like a 7.0+ I will be recording it and its aftermath on my iphone and being of some help too of course. reference to excerpt
Ranville of Vancouver
Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
- TREASURE HUNTERS NEW LAW?
- EARTHQUAKE VANCOUVER WHAT'S SHAKEN
- MONEY PIT BUNKER
- PYRAMIDS ANCIENT SECRET IN AMERICA
- U.S SOCIAL MEDIA PROPAGANDA
- FORBIDDEN RESEARCH CONSPIRACIES REPORT
- EGYPT TAHRIR SQUARE TRIANGLE CONNECTION
- WAEL GHONIM AL QAEDA 2.0 CODE EGYPT'S FERVOR 2012 ...
- WAEL GHONIM GOOGLE EGYPT SUICIDE MISSION
- SUN 3D STEREO 911 WARNING
- MOSES EXODUS EGYPT TO NOW II
- GOOGLES DEADLY MANUFACTURES NEWS
- U.S GOOGLE INVOKES VIOLENCE IN EGYPT
- Jesse Ventura Conspiracies News 2012
- 100 DOGS KILLED IN BRITISH COLUMBIA
- AMERICAN RAPTURE
- AMERICANS FLIP FLOPS WAR ON TERRORISM (EGYPT)
- EGYPT FACES OFF DICTATOR
- EGYPT'S MIDDLE EAST BIBLICAL APOCALYPSE NOW TO 201...
- GOOGLE.COM NONSENSE NEWS
- EGYPTS MUSEUMS MUMMY'S CURSE
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2010 (141)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (email@example.com)