Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
HOW TO REMOVE GOOGLE REDIRECT VIRUS✔
Not receiving microsoft updates & getting redirected to google and other spam websites its a virus, paid anti-virus's don't solve the issue I have a free solution, antivirus cocktail. I surfed the internet and looked for free spyware malware removal computer programs and many of them had a buy upgrade scheme to them, I pretty well kicked them kind of free bogus antivirus's to the curb, well also because I was running norton 2010 already? But it was was shamefully ineffective to the spam web browsers google redirect virus ect..
I contacted a norton representative and they basically redirected me to there malware spyware department and they tried to hood wink me for 99 dollars more on top of there bogus antivirus that they already sold me' they told me there more sophisticated program will run a more intense scan on my computer and its guaranteed for seven days I think they said that ? and smarty pants me I said to them " at a better cost I could just reinstall Microsoft software back into my computer?"
So I took my google.com redirect virus removal quest to the internet like a investigation. And I did find a solution. Microsoft® Windows® Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) and it pretty much solved the problem my windows microsoft updates that was blocked got restored and google redirect malicious virus seemed to be gone. Although I used Spybot - Search & Destroy©® a free antispyware that runs on donations like how this oak island research blog does, I installed it before the microsoft's malicious software removal tool. These two programs combined that I just mentioned I call them my antivirus malware spyware cocktail a effective remedy and its free. But don't forget to download a extra microsoft download it will prevent any such malicious spyware viruses that may block your microsoft windows updates in the future. I think it tells you to do so when you install the Microsoft® Windows® Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) program.
Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool checks; Windows Vista, WIndows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows Server 2003 computers for and helps remove infections by specific, prevalent malicious software—including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom. And Microsoft updates the malware spyware antivirus every 2nd tuesday of the month.
I find it odd that Microsoft don't advertise this free crucial program and also Microsoft securities essentials
My computer a research tool has been running great since I installed these free antiviral programs go figure?
- ► 2011 (180)
- MONEY PITS TREASURE SHIP FOUND?
- VIKING SHIP SUNKEN IN MAHONE BAY
- FACEBOOK FUNNY FARMVILLE GAME KILLS BABY
- DROP THE FOOD ACT!
- INDIANA JONES BERMUDA TRIANGLE WALK
- FREEMASONARY VAMPIRE FAMILY VALUES
- LOST TREASURE INQUIRY REQUEST
- LOST BERMUDA AIRPLANES THEORY
- 12,0000 YEAROLD STONE TREASURE MAP
- MYSTERY TREASURE MAP APPEARS
- MESSENGER TO THE STARS
- RANDY QUAID THE VANCOUVER BANDIT
- ANCIENT ARTEFACT SOLVES OAK ISLAND
- THE SOCIAL NETWORK (The Facebook)
- BETWEEN THE MOON AND ATLANTIS
- ATLANTIS LOCALE MOON
- PERU MOON UFO LINES
- MOON TRIANGLE EARTH CONNECTION
- ALIEN LIFE SATURN EARTH'S MOON TITAN
- JUSTIN BIEBER MAKES A BIG HIT IN VANCOUVER
- WIKIPEDIA ENCYCLOPEDIA DETRIMENTAL TO LOGIC
- ANCIENT STAR BEINGS AMONG US
- PROFESSIONAL TREASURE HUNTING
- 215 Years Who'd Remember You?
- TITAN MOON SATURN HEXAGON MYSTERY
- TREASURE QUEST GOES SOUTH
- HOW TO REMOVE GOOGLE REDIRECT VIRUS✔
- PYRAMID TREASURE CODES
- TRIANGLE CROSS OBSCURED CODE
- MONEY PIT TUNNEL RESEARCH
- UN ALIEN AMBASSADOR UFO RELATIONS
- KEITH RANVILLE SELLS TREASURE STORY
- Money Pit Submerged Camera
- CBC OAK ISLAND RACY JOURNALISM
- Things I Think and Do Say
- OAK ISLAND DEATH
- BLOG OF SECRETS
- HALLOWEEN OAK ISLAND AGAIN
- TREASURE FOOLS
- ▼ October (39)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (firstname.lastname@example.org)