Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

HOW TO REMOVE GOOGLE REDIRECT VIRUS✔




Not receiving microsoft updates & getting redirected to google and other spam websites its a virus, paid anti-virus's don't solve the issue I have a free solution, antivirus cocktail. I surfed the internet and looked for free spyware malware removal computer programs and many of them had a buy upgrade scheme to them, I pretty well kicked them kind of free bogus antivirus's to the curb, well also because I was running norton 2010 already? But it was was shamefully ineffective to the spam web browsers google redirect virus ect..

I contacted a norton representative and they basically redirected me to there malware spyware department and they tried to hood wink me for 99 dollars more on top of there bogus antivirus that they already sold me' they told me there more sophisticated program will run a more intense scan on my computer and its guaranteed for seven days I think they said that Smile with tongue ? and smarty pants me I said to them " at a better cost I could just reinstall Microsoft software back into my computer?"

So I took my google.com redirect virus removal quest to the internet like a investigation. And I did find a solution.
Microsoft® Windows® Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) and it pretty much solved the problem my windows microsoft updates that was blocked got restored and google redirect malicious virus seemed to be gone. Although I used Spybot - Search & Destroy©® a free antispyware that runs on donations like how this oak island research blog does, I installed it before the microsoft's malicious software removal tool. These two programs combined that I just mentioned I call them my antivirus malware spyware cocktail a effective remedy and its free. But don't forget to download a extra microsoft download it will prevent any such malicious spyware viruses that may block your microsoft windows updates in the future. I think it tells you to do so when you install the Microsoft® Windows® Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) program.

Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool checks; Windows Vista, WIndows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows Server 2003 computers for and helps remove infections by specific, prevalent malicious software—including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom. And Microsoft updates the malware spyware antivirus every 2nd tuesday of the month.

I find it odd that Microsoft don't advertise this free crucial program and also Microsoft securities essentials


My computer a research tool has been running great since I installed these free antiviral programs go figure?

Sincerely

Keith Ranville

keith_ranville@hotmail.com


Blog Archive

Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

My photo
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (keith_ranville@hotmail.com)