Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
Monday, July 18, 2011
ATLANTIS CANCHO ROANO NEWS
Native Treasure Hunter believes he may know where the lost city Atlantis is hidden? ancient petroglyphs describes map co-ordinates in_detail.
Cancho Roana; documentary research youtube video details,
Note: ancient petroglyphs seems from a different time from cancho roano’s era or its seems not consistent with the temples art? More research is needed to determine further analysis of this archaeological ancient site, and also the same goes to for investigating the whereabouts of the lost city of Atlantis relating to cacho roana [Spain] is, or who's the man in cancho roana ancient petroglyph is from that whom showed up on cancho roana’s temples door step? at a days notice, or so it seems.
Published Research Journal Paper
FALLING MAN FROM ATLANTIS
News Source: Cancho Roano is accepted as a Tartessian site that may have been a palace or a place for ritual. The site, which dates from the sixth century BC until about 370 BC,
ANCIENT SPAIN INFORMATION
First Nations Researcher,
- JACK THE RIPPER MURDERS AMERICA
- BRITISH COLUMBIA SEA MONSTER
- OAK ISLAND ETIQUETTE CODE
- JACK LAYTON ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE?
- WWW.OAKISLANDTREASURE.CO.UK DEFAULTS NEWS
- MARKAWASI RELATED TO CANADA MYSTERIOUS IMAGES
- UFO BATTLEFIELD GERMANY SOLAR ECLIPSE
- GLOBAL NEWS TREASURE HUNTING NOVA SCOTIA
- PILSNER OLD STYLE CODE
- TOILET CONTEST ON PAPER$
- ATLANTIS CANCHO ROANO NEWS
- MONEY PIT NATIVE MAN'S ATTRACTION
- CASH CAB KILLS DISCOVERY CHANNEL NEWS
- EDWARD LEEDSKALNIN CORAL CASTLES ROCK GATE ?
- NATIVE EXPLORER SEEKS JOB
- MACHU PICCHU RISING
- TREASURE HUNTERS & POLITICIANS - NEWS
- MYSPACE TRAFFIC COME BACK?
- ANOMALY BOY ATTRACTION DEBUNKED
- NEWS OF THE WORLD'S ENDING
- CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL & ERROR
- LOST INDIAN TREASURE VAULT FOUND
- BIGFOOT THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE FIRST NATIONS
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2010 (141)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (firstname.lastname@example.org)