Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
ANOMALY BOY ATTRACTION DEBUNKED
It is what it is? magneto kid, objects magnetically stick to him or so it seems? Sticky boy needs a bath, & no shirt you notice & why isn't anything sticking to his shorts and why can't anything stick to his chest when his shirt is fully on? SKEPTICAL INQUIRE [Blogger News]
Croatian boy age 6 be stills the world by sticking stuff to his upper slope of this belly, thus chest?
- JACK THE RIPPER MURDERS AMERICA
- BRITISH COLUMBIA SEA MONSTER
- OAK ISLAND ETIQUETTE CODE
- JACK LAYTON ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE?
- WWW.OAKISLANDTREASURE.CO.UK DEFAULTS NEWS
- MARKAWASI RELATED TO CANADA MYSTERIOUS IMAGES
- UFO BATTLEFIELD GERMANY SOLAR ECLIPSE
- GLOBAL NEWS TREASURE HUNTING NOVA SCOTIA
- PILSNER OLD STYLE CODE
- TOILET CONTEST ON PAPER$
- ATLANTIS CANCHO ROANO NEWS
- MONEY PIT NATIVE MAN'S ATTRACTION
- CASH CAB KILLS DISCOVERY CHANNEL NEWS
- EDWARD LEEDSKALNIN CORAL CASTLES ROCK GATE ?
- NATIVE EXPLORER SEEKS JOB
- MACHU PICCHU RISING
- TREASURE HUNTERS & POLITICIANS - NEWS
- MYSPACE TRAFFIC COME BACK?
- ANOMALY BOY ATTRACTION DEBUNKED
- NEWS OF THE WORLD'S ENDING
- CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL & ERROR
- LOST INDIAN TREASURE VAULT FOUND
- BIGFOOT THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE FIRST NATIONS
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2010 (141)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (email@example.com)