Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

QUIET RIOT TURNS UGLY IN VANCOUVER



Nightmare continues in the aftermath of the 2nd Vancouver 2011 Stanley Cup riot 1st riot was in 1994 game 7 to ironically; is this the actions of all Vancouver hockey fans and the answer is no! This 2011 downtown Vancouver riot was a planned terrorist act perpetrated by a group of individuals that was responsible for the 2010 winter Olympic riots. [VANCOUVER BLOGGER NEWS]

[Full Moon June 15th]

I never went downtown Vancouver to watch the game I preferred to watch it on television because I had this intuitive feeling something bad was going to happen from this downtown vancouver stanley cup celebration? I could of went downtown instead cause I really wanted to record this event so badly but logic told me it was not worth it to go into the downtown core, and I am glad I listened to my intuitions cause it was a dangerous volatile time to be in Vancouver last. I mentioned it on facebook a couple a times that it maybe dangerous to go to the stanley cup celebration too you can read my post here. FACEBOOK

Stanley Cup Riot In Vancouver - 1994


Vancouver a 3 time stanley cup game 7 - 3 time losers but tonight after the boston bruins and vancouver canucks game we vancouverites may have lost more than the game of hockey itself there are no real words to describe the behaviors of some so called canuck fans I myself was so ashamed in what transpired from this stanley cup game in vancouver it was like the 1994 stanley cup riot all over again but worse.

People must understand not all Vancouver hockey fans are bad like in any big city there is always some bad apples but in vancouvers case there were barrels of them last night.


Reporting From Vancouver B.C

Keith Ranville

keith_ranville@hotmail.com





Blog Archive

Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

My photo
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (keith_ranville@hotmail.com)