Mystery Hole in Eastern Washington Cookie Cutter Phenomenon is perhaps made from a megacryometeor aka ice debris falling. [News Story]
Megacryometeors have been known to crash into houses and vehicles and are known to cause devastating damage to peoples properties over the past recent years. This mystery hole phenomena that happened in western Washington in 1984 is probably related to this falling from the sky megacryometeor falling ice chunks in my opinion.
This is why the smoking gun to what made the Washington hole is no where to be found cause it melted away shortly after impact and caused a hole cookie cutter shape cause ice is riggedly sharp? This is a logical theory to what went on in this Washington field of dreams and wonders I would imagine?
[News Related Story]
Davis Jones a vancouver meteorologist believes the mystery behind ice falling falling from the sky is related to megacryometeors [wierd or what william shatner program]
THE COOKIE-CUTTER PHENOMENON
Two articles on the Washington state 1984 event:
Strange Happening - Scientists are baffled by big 'mystery hole'
No one can figure out how, but a chunk of earth weighing tons was plucked out of a wheat field, as though someone used "a giant cookie cutter," and put down, right side up, 73 feet away. "All we know for sure is that this puzzle piece of earth is 73 feet away from the hole it came out of," said Greg W. Behrens, a geologist with the Bureau of Reclamation at Grand Coulee Dam. The displaced slab, mostly soil held together by roots, is about 10 feet long and 7 feet wide. Its thickness varies from 2 feet at one end to about 18 inches at the other. The shape and thickness of the piece exactly match the hole that was left behind, just like a piece in a jigsaw puzzle, though it was rotated about 20 degrees. There are no marks to indicate machines were used, the Seattle Times reported Friday, and the land is fairly flat. "You'd think that, whatever the cause, the chunk would have traveled in a straight line," said Don Aubertin, director of mining for the Colville Indians, whose reservation is near the site. However, a scientist "found where pieces had dribbled from the chunk as it moved. The dribblings traced an arc from the hole to where the chunk was found." The site is on a farm in north-central Washington operated by Fred Timm and his sons. Two of the sons, Rick and Pete, discovered the displaced earth Oct. 18 while rounding up cattle in an area known as "haystack rocks," where huge boulders were left by a glacier that covered the area thousands of years ago. The Timms believe the chunk was moved sometime after mid-September, when they harvested wheat in that field. There was a small earthquake in the area during that one-month period, at 8:24 p.m. Oct. 9. It measured 3.0 on the Richter scale of ground movement, and its epicenter was about 20 miles southwest of the displaced earth. However, University of Washington scientists ruled out the possibility that the quake somehow could have moved the chunk. The work of a meteorite also has been ruled out. "There was no sign of impact," Aubertin said. "The hole was not a crater. It had vertical walls and a fairly flat bottom. It was almost as if it had been cut out with a giant cookie cutter." But even that couldn't have left such a hole, he added, because roots from plants in the piece that was moved still dangled from the walls of the hole, indicating they were torn apart rather than cut. Behrens wondered if bedrock could have focused the earthquake's seismic waves on the displaced chunk.Focusing can occur, said UW geologist Stephen Malone, but it could not provide enough energy.
Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
MYSTERY HOLE EASTERN WASHINGTON MEGACRYOMETEOR
- CHUPACABRA POLICE CAM INVESTIGATION
- ALIENS WHERE ART THOU!
- NOPAL CACTUS DIABETES FIRST NATIONS CURE
- SOUTHWEST PILOT RANT GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO
- VANCOUVER KNUCKLEHEAD EFFECT 2011
- FALLING MAN ATLANTIS
- ANCIENT SOUTHWEST PETROGLYPHS REFLECTION DRAWINGS?...
- CANADA TOURISIM BRITISH COLUMBIA AMERICA ADD
- WWW.WHERE'S WEINER WORKING? [CNN]
- VANCOUVER RIOT CHRISTY CLARK CONSPIRACY
- VANCOUVER LOVES RIOTS FOR BETTER OR WORSE?
- UFO VANCOUVER EXPERIENCE
- QUIET RIOT TURNS UGLY IN VANCOUVER
- RIOT 4-NOTHING VANCOUVER LOSES
- VANCOUVER STANLEY CUP 2011 RIOT
- STANLEY CUP GAME 7 DAY CANUCKS VS. BRUINS 2011
- CHACO CANYON'S MYSTERIOUS CULTURE DISCOVERY
- MYSTERY HOLE EASTERN WASHINGTON MEGACRYOMETEOR
- ADVANCED ALIEN MANIPULATION EXPERIMENTS
- ATLANTIS LOST IN FAULT LINE
- NASA EXPECTS SUPER SOLAR SUN BLAST
- ISAAC NEWTON SINS 2060 47 YEARS TO 2012
- WHERE TREASURE HUNTING LIES
- VANCOUVER CANUCKS STANLEY CUP GENERATIONS
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2010 (141)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (email@example.com)