Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
Monday, June 20, 2011
ANCIENT SOUTHWEST PETROGLYPHS REFLECTION DRAWINGS?
New native research suggests that south western ancient American native petroglyphs_is_depicted_through_water_reflection's obscurely
Desert south west America land may have been a oasis of water at one time from a flood perhaps? this is according to ancient water reflection petroglyphs drawings? new Latest Research.
The 1200 year old ancient falling man rock art in nevada petroglyphs is in my opinion actually underwater man, man can't fly then' common now? - Keith Ranville Theory.
Rock art “is abstract, and made by prehistoric hunter-gatherers some 1200 years ago. The images are symbolic, and even though archaeologists can’t interpret most of them, they still had meaning for the migratory people who once lived here.” The images may have functioned as territorial markers, as ways of telling stories and documenting events such as the falling man. Once this area was covered with archaeological features such as agave roasting pits and a prehistoric campsites although now only the petroglyph’s remain. Trail Guide Getting to the Trailhead The Falling Man Rock Art Site is located way out in the Gold Butte Region at the northeast end of Lake Mead, about 2.5 hours northeast of Las Vegas in a wild, remote, and scenic area. From Whitney Pocket , in the Gold Butte Recreation Area turn around and drive back north for 1.4 miles to a dirt road to the west , which is just past a large sandstone crag with campsites around the base. Turn left and drive west on Black Butte Road. A number of side roads branch off from Black Butte Road, but most are obviously not the main road. However, at 1.2 miles from Falling Man Petroglyph Sitethe pavement , take the left fork in the road. At 1.9 miles from the pavement, pole fencing on the south side of the road delineates a parking area . Park here; this is the trailhead.
LATEST ARCHAEOLOGICAL MEDIA NEWS
First Nations Researcher
- CHUPACABRA POLICE CAM INVESTIGATION
- ALIENS WHERE ART THOU!
- NOPAL CACTUS DIABETES FIRST NATIONS CURE
- SOUTHWEST PILOT RANT GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO
- VANCOUVER KNUCKLEHEAD EFFECT 2011
- FALLING MAN ATLANTIS
- ANCIENT SOUTHWEST PETROGLYPHS REFLECTION DRAWINGS?...
- CANADA TOURISIM BRITISH COLUMBIA AMERICA ADD
- WWW.WHERE'S WEINER WORKING? [CNN]
- VANCOUVER RIOT CHRISTY CLARK CONSPIRACY
- VANCOUVER LOVES RIOTS FOR BETTER OR WORSE?
- UFO VANCOUVER EXPERIENCE
- QUIET RIOT TURNS UGLY IN VANCOUVER
- RIOT 4-NOTHING VANCOUVER LOSES
- VANCOUVER STANLEY CUP 2011 RIOT
- STANLEY CUP GAME 7 DAY CANUCKS VS. BRUINS 2011
- CHACO CANYON'S MYSTERIOUS CULTURE DISCOVERY
- MYSTERY HOLE EASTERN WASHINGTON MEGACRYOMETEOR
- ADVANCED ALIEN MANIPULATION EXPERIMENTS
- ATLANTIS LOST IN FAULT LINE
- NASA EXPECTS SUPER SOLAR SUN BLAST
- ISAAC NEWTON SINS 2060 47 YEARS TO 2012
- WHERE TREASURE HUNTING LIES
- VANCOUVER CANUCKS STANLEY CUP GENERATIONS
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2010 (141)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (email@example.com)