Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
SHOE STRING THEORIES
Theories on unique subjects usually have a shoestring budget to them cause a theory comes through an original idea or thought? Nobody may know more than I do of the cost of creating a elaborate original theory in ciphers of codes.
For some that are unfamiliar with the oak island treasure hunt as many people are these days, this old canadian treasure hunt began well over 200 years ago in 1795 while three young men were exploring the nova scotia mahone bay islands located off the coast of canada. But it was on this one particular isle that is now known as oak island is where these three young men figured they came across a buried treasure pit, a round sunken circle on the ground along with a over hanging tree branch with a dangling wooden pulley gave the theory to the young men that there must of been something hoisted down in the ground below by someone using the tree branches wooden pulley?
This would be the actual infamous first oak island theory that Daniel McGinnis, Anthony Vaughan and John Smith the names of the three young men mentioned in the short treasure story excerpt above?
The Oak Island Birch Island Triangle Theory - Is the latest popular nova scotia mahone bay treasure hunting research ciphered from the oak island money pit, and the theory it was all basically created on a shoestring budget? Birch island triangle theory was originally read elaborately from oak island clues and like the treasure excerpt story told above birch island does also have a sunken impression in the ground also, but a triangle instead and very large.
At this time the oak island mahone bay canadian research is still ongoing on a shoestring budget.
Birch Island Media Story
- ► 2011 (180)
- SATURN'S HEXAGON ILLUMINATES PYRAMID
- SATURN HEXAGON TRIANGLE DIAL
- McDONALD'S COFFEE DISCRIMINATION SCAM
- GOOGLE PHONE FREE LONG DISTANCE
- Seaforth Army Mace Recovered
- STONEHENGE ROCK & ROLL THEORY
- Megacryometeor Tunguska 1908 Explosion
- ASTEROID IMPACT PRE-EXPLOSION
- VANCOUVER SEAFORTH ARMY MACE RETURN PLEA
- BC DRUNK DRIVING LAWS MONEY GRAB
- FREEMASONRY ARMAGEDDON COUNTDOWN
- DENVER AIRPORT WORLD ENDING BUNKER
- SHOE STRING THEORIES
- FREEMASONRY KILLED KNIGHTS TEMPLARS
- Vancouver Halloween Million + in Damages?
- BIZARRE QUARRELS MORALS & OBSESSIONS
- ▼ November (16)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (firstname.lastname@example.org)