Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

McDONALD'S COFFEE DISCRIMINATION SCAM

McDonald's restaurant, are clowns really running that outfit? Free coffee scheme but no large coffee for the poor? Why "discrimination"



My Ronald McDonalds story began on this investigative matter yesterday, when I asked for a large coffee and they said they are only serving small and medium ones so I automatically thought they were out of large cups?

But today, when I revisited the same McDonald's food chain for another cup of coffee near 6 and 6 intersection in New Westminster British Columbia Canada - again they said the same thing to me but kinda rudely this time. I then said why do you have large cups in the coffee cup dispenser then plus I also said the McDonalds restaurant offers free coffee any size as advertised until November 28th 2010 and I am asking for a large one? And they gave me no explanation in return?

Two other McDonald's restaurants gave me a large coffee in other parts of town and I had one just a few minutes ago and then It dawned on me they give small to medium coffee's at this particular McDonald's restaurant location because its in a poorer community; with UGM united gospel mission down the road and salvation army ect..

You don't deserve a beak today at McDonalds if you are poor.



A BBB better business bureau`complaint laid would be a next step to do?

Investigator reporter

Keith Ranville

keith_ranville@hotmail.com
`

Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

My photo
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (keith_ranville@hotmail.com)