Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
BC DRUNK DRIVING LAWS MONEY GRAB
British columbia law enforcement have they become drunk with power using the motor vehicles act as a strong authority tool to arrest and seize vehicles grossly.
The average b.c driver that consumes alcohol is usually under the legal limit but does not drive period now due to these new harsh b.c drinking and driving penalties that could ultimately ruin anyone british columbian financially if fined under these new b.c drinking and driving laws, Economically in the resturaunt industry they are sure feeling the pinch with people going out for dinner less for of fear of getting busted after a drink or two after dinner.
It so appears since gordon campbell stepped down as bc's premier a convicted drunk driver himself, b.c canada is to now be amending or relax the new tough drinking and driving laws, and was ex premier gordon campbell a once caught drunk driver did he toughened the drinking and driving laws in british columbia to clean up his own image as drunk driver?
Story To news Segment
- ► 2011 (180)
- SATURN'S HEXAGON ILLUMINATES PYRAMID
- SATURN HEXAGON TRIANGLE DIAL
- McDONALD'S COFFEE DISCRIMINATION SCAM
- GOOGLE PHONE FREE LONG DISTANCE
- Seaforth Army Mace Recovered
- STONEHENGE ROCK & ROLL THEORY
- Megacryometeor Tunguska 1908 Explosion
- ASTEROID IMPACT PRE-EXPLOSION
- VANCOUVER SEAFORTH ARMY MACE RETURN PLEA
- BC DRUNK DRIVING LAWS MONEY GRAB
- FREEMASONRY ARMAGEDDON COUNTDOWN
- DENVER AIRPORT WORLD ENDING BUNKER
- SHOE STRING THEORIES
- FREEMASONRY KILLED KNIGHTS TEMPLARS
- Vancouver Halloween Million + in Damages?
- BIZARRE QUARRELS MORALS & OBSESSIONS
- ▼ November (16)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (firstname.lastname@example.org)