Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
Thursday, November 04, 2010
FREEMASONRY ARMAGEDDON COUNTDOWN
Freemasonry Armageddon triangle linked to masonic denver airports bunker is the clock ticking to end of days? Oak Island research uncovers meaning behind freemasonry intentions to a end of world scheme that has been in the works for sometime in united states and through out the world.
Would a deep underground bunkers survive a world wide solar impending catastrophic threat? the answer is nay. Can the world be saved from such a end of days doomsday "well that's what I am maybe here for?" to un-code a few answers before a endgame happens.
"Nova Scotia" in my opinion maya mean "light into darkness" otherwise a collapse star on the horizon.
- ► 2011 (180)
- SATURN'S HEXAGON ILLUMINATES PYRAMID
- SATURN HEXAGON TRIANGLE DIAL
- McDONALD'S COFFEE DISCRIMINATION SCAM
- GOOGLE PHONE FREE LONG DISTANCE
- Seaforth Army Mace Recovered
- STONEHENGE ROCK & ROLL THEORY
- Megacryometeor Tunguska 1908 Explosion
- ASTEROID IMPACT PRE-EXPLOSION
- VANCOUVER SEAFORTH ARMY MACE RETURN PLEA
- BC DRUNK DRIVING LAWS MONEY GRAB
- FREEMASONRY ARMAGEDDON COUNTDOWN
- DENVER AIRPORT WORLD ENDING BUNKER
- SHOE STRING THEORIES
- FREEMASONRY KILLED KNIGHTS TEMPLARS
- Vancouver Halloween Million + in Damages?
- BIZARRE QUARRELS MORALS & OBSESSIONS
- ▼ November (16)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (firstname.lastname@example.org)