Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.
Monday, April 25, 2011
ANCIENT ALIEN GENETIC STONE AGE CODE
Ancient megalithic sequenced stones genetic markers, mans origins maybe read in aligned stones rowed in- Le Ménec thus carnac.
Mysterious megalithic stones found in aligned positions has the hallmarks of being a elaborate genetic code of us perhaps they're a piece of a puzzle to an evolution jump to our mysterious missing link that may have been engineered together by from a possible advanced intelligent race?
After all we have not completely mapped out our own genetic makeup yet and just maybe these ancient stones in [above diagram] could be actual stepping stones in helping us achieve that scientific biological milestone?
Lost Civilizations and Secrets to Mysteries of this World lies perhaps within us?
- TARZAN SEES RUSSIAN GIRL FLYING IN WOODS
- BEAST SHROUD OF TURIN
- WILL AND KATE PLUS 8 DICTATORS
- RETURNING TREASURED ITEMS LOST TO U.S TORNADO'S
- DONALD TRUMP POLITICAL RACISTS
- ANCIENT ALIEN GENETIC STONE AGE CODE
- ANCIENT ALIEN HYPOTHESIS THEORY
- FIRST NATIONS PEOPLE WATER BOARD TREATMENT
- ALIEN COLD CASE FILE RUSSIA: DEAD ALIEN FOUND
- SHROUD OF TURIN DA VINCI THE LAST SUPPER CODE
- NICOLAS CAGE DRUNKEN SAILOR WIFE ASSAULT
- KATE MIDDLETON JELLY BEAN TRUE STORY
- DIGGING UP LENNY BRUCE
- 812 TO YUMA
- LIZARDS ALIENS EVOLUTION MISSING LINK
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2010 (141)
Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher
- Keith Ranville
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (email@example.com)