Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

KOOL-AID CODE MAN



Drinking the oak island kool-aid could it be in bad taste' treasure hunting forums are you buying into a pyramid scheme by offering personal information and your good reputation that may one day later sully you on the internet? Trust issues; signing on to one of these few oak island forums is scary business even if you use a alias, and why would you even create a nonsense situation for yourself in the first place? Oak island forum chat-lines they are wolves in sheep's clothing or they claim to be friends of oak island but they are the same society that have mental issues that disbanded cause of ripping people off on joining fees don't be fooled by a change of name scheme.

In my experience while on these oak island treasure forums? They would use bizarre uncomfortable cult like cues to confront me like "our friend Keith" ect.. and this would be said from people using alias bogus names that were trying to befriend me, even way after I was long gone away from these oak island forums they would be still blabbing as if I was still in there estrange company; at this point I thought to myself what in the hell did I get myself into? I then began to understand that these idiots on these oak island forums they were deviously accumulating chat status to support there oak island website forum(s) on the internet this would explain there ridiculous personal argumentative conversations with themselves?

Follow me here there is no strings attached just read or make a comment if you wish to do so, be my guest?

You can find me here or on facebook where it is more civilized, this treasure hunting blog is internationally known and has had millions of visits from people from around the world feel free to read the many blog i-pages on a over 5 years research study on the oak island money pit treasure hunt..
Smile

- Keith Ranville

keith_ranville@hotmail.com

http://oakislandtreasurenewsarchives.blogspot.com/

Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

My photo
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (keith_ranville@hotmail.com)