Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.

Monday, May 10, 2010

NATIVE EXPLORER A NEW ERA IN ADVENTURE


First Nations - Canada, during the travels in my life I have always thought of me being in somewhat of an adventure. However, life is never action packed & full of adventure like in the movies, I can also recall there was also drama injected as well into my intiguing travel excursions, then again whats an adventure without a story line, and a rather original unique story like a native treasure hunter (slash) explorer, I am the first to be of this intersting status.

It would be wishful thinking if someones life was as equal as to 24's jack Bauer's action packed character. Its the quiet moments in life that seems like boring times. I myself take these idled times in my life to reflect on my prior on goings. Never the less its a good time to put things in categorized perspectives.


Am I treasure hunter, or a nomadic traveler or perhaps I am just maybe a everyday joe blow? I usually perceive myself as a explorer of many interesting areas of adventure that had come before me, as I motioned forward in life, in all its my noteworthy travel investigations this is what gives (gave) my opinions and theories extra attention, and I have my previous well publicized across canada adventure to thank for all that. As I believe that my canadian first nations native indian life journaled about my life's journey - it will be a intriguing story worth reading or portraying soon, or maybe it'll be a journeyer story that will be remembered and retold long after I am gone - back into the spirit world - one day.
Canadian History

- keith Ranville
keith_ranville@hotmail.com


join me on FaceBook

Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

My photo
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (keith_ranville@hotmail.com)