Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.

Monday, November 05, 2007

OAK ISLAND HERITAGE MUSEUM LETTER

Keith’s expeditions:
Traveling Canada was the best learning lesson' that I ever did get to experience, it built character and a understanding to this Oak Island treasure mystery for me and my research.
It was the end of summer and I was just getting in the town of Sault Ste. Marie, I then toured the reserves and town over a few days. I met a Native friend he showed me around town, I told him I was heading east to solve a treasure mystery and he said you must be talking about the Mason treasure and I said I guess maybe. At the time there was a native election going on and I got the opportunity to meet a chief in person that was running for elections he was very polite I told him what I was doing in town and I explained my quest, it was a pleasant visit with the chief and I did not to take up much of his time, he had the elections and I had task to do too, I wished him the best and I made my way back to town.

I stayed in Sault Ste. Marie for a couple days longer than I expected and I made my rounds meeting people, it’s a pleasant town as I was going to leave town, I was sitting on the steps of this building looking at my travel map and the sun just came out from the clouds and I looked back’ at the door of the building and it said it was a museum, intuition told me to go inside’ so I went inside and made some inquiries and ended up chatting with the curator of the museum he was a very pleasant fellow, he helped me with information. I then explained my theory to him and how it was a Canadian heritage quest that I was on’ he was very intrigued with what I was doing.

So I kept in contact with the curator and up-dated him through out my journey in Nova Scotia, as my Canadian expedition was rapping up I ask the Curator for a reference letter mainly for a declaration of my journey, he told me he would let me know at the next museum board meeting. Weeks later I got an email from the curator I was very surprised to get such a positive response and the letter gave me creditably as legitimate researcher. I notice people don’t talk about religion in this treasure mystery, but I am religious to a point’ I believe in god and with this letter among other good things that happen to me; It just seems like god has help me along in mysterious ways, I have never been this fortunate in my life, this reference letter that I received is more like a badge of a accomplishment for me and I wear it with honor, like all the notoriety I accumulated on my quest.


Treasure hunting is all about the journey that is where the story is, anyone can find treasure’ but living the search experience is what last forever”.
.


Take care everyone

Keith,

http://www.canadaka.net/blog/oakster

Referance Letter


SAULT STE. MARIE MUSEUM

690 QUEEN STREET EAST SAULT STE. MARIE ONTARIO P6A 2A4 WEB

http://www.saultmuseum.com/

January 19th, 2006 To Whom It May Concern; In the fall of 2005 Mr. Keith Ranville came to visit the Sault Ste. Marie Museum and provided an explanation of his research and his proposed project to the Museum Director / Curator. On December 29th, 2005 the Museum received a fax from Mr. Ranville asking for a letter of support for his project. The Management Board of Directors of the Sault Ste. Marie Museum was provided with his information package and his request at the regular meeting of January 19th, 2006. On behalf of the Board of Directors, we support this project in principle as it relates to the history of Canada and look forward to further developments, which may result.

Sincerely,
Mr. Bruce E. Pearce,
President Management Board of Directors Sault Ste. Marie Museum

SAULT ST. MARIE & 49’ FIELD REGIMEN R.C.A HISTORICAL SOCIETY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Researcher Keith Ranville
keith_ranville@hotmail.com

http://kr-mendhak-com.bloghi.com/

UP TO DATE LEADING CANADIAN EXCLUSIVE OAK ISLAND MONEY PIT TREASURE MYSTERY TREASURE HUNTING NEWS/RESEARCH/DISCOVERIES/THEORIES

Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

My photo
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (keith_ranville@hotmail.com)