Keith Ranville "World's Greatest Treasure Hunter - Explorer" Vancouver B.C/Halifax N.S AKA for producing the latest Oak/Birch Island treasure research news media/theories/discoveries/Canadian First Nations Heritage research Studies.

Friday, October 01, 2010

TREASURE FOOLS



Dealing with this oak island mystery; as a treasure hunter the search gets in-depth once you get past the emotional flood trap barriers? Secret treasure hunting techniques; common sense is #1 rule investigation wise. Secrecy in treasure hunting if I don't know about it, its not a secret its just a allure to get your attention "put up or shut up" is my lingo to that kind of b.s, and I have been confronted by many characters claiming to have exclusive knowledge on this oak island treasure hunt over the years and some ideas on the oak island subject I did find interesting? Am I a expert on the oak island search' well let me put it this way I would like to believe anyone that read my oak island informal blog thoroughly is an now pretty much an expert on oak island themselves.

If anyone that is going to succeed in this money pit treasure hunt its going to be someone that is very familiar with my oak island research. I don't think there is nobody alive that has my greater depth in understanding the oak island mystery as I do. However, the informal light that I shedded on oak island with using my research it may one day benefit other fellow researchers not just only in this oak island mystery but in other fields as well like how I have already shown in past articles of mine on various subjects.

Re: treasure fools they are the ignorant ones that don't disclose information or in fact they more or less die with it? As for researchers they offer there findings, or as I do I write a paper on my findings and publish it like how the new england journal shares information like how professionalism is supposed to be done. In reality I changed the way to how treasure hunting is supposed to be done you can say this is a new era in treasure hunting.

Published from vancouver B.C Canada

- Keith Ranville

keith_ranville@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Canadian Cree First Nations Leading Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher

My photo
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Keith Ranville: Read my historical research credits for descriptively translating the Money pit symbols and for ciphering the Oak Island stone triangle that lead to discovering Oak Island's latest discovery the Birch Island treasure triangle for more information on Oak Islands exclusive new research theories/discoveries and treasure news concerning new methods on solving the Oak Island treasure mystery please view this site it's about a Canadian Heritage project. Cree First Nations Shamanistic Oak Island Treasure Hunter/Researcher (keith_ranville@hotmail.com)